Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week 22 - 5 months!

Nathan is definitely ready for baby food. Every time I eat, he watches me intently and stares at my food and then at me as I take a bite. He's been waking up multiple times in the middle of the night really hungry. I guess milk is just not enough for him now!

He's becoming more aware of his surroundings. He'll turn towards sounds behind him, grab things while on his tummy. This week he's been so happy and well behaved, he just sits and plays by himself while I get some work done. I'm constantly doing laundry because I run out of clean socks - which I put on his feet AND hands to prevent him from scratching. They fall off so easily that he's almost never wearing a matching pair, haha.


Attack of the big pooh bear sausage

He kicks so hard that the shoes fall off

And then the socks fall off too ... and he stares at / plays with his bare feet

It's amazing - a month ago he couldn't hold the 4 by himself


Jackson likes to put him in the crib and surround him with pillows and toys


No comments:

Post a Comment